Wordpress has all sorts of silly presets which means I can’t directly post a link to the Expedia Blogger Search.
Expedia are looking for 5 people from Australia and NZ (that’s me!) to become Expedia travel bloggers for a year with a $5000 prize to travel where they please and report back to Expedia.com – Mr Pigalina and I would be going to Cuba to see it in all of its glory before it becomes too modern.
There will be a winner from each of the 5 categories. I don’t have an exact theme for my blog as anyone that drops by will know. It started out as a place to review films and rant about working in customer service. It has since become a photo a day blog, because working for a government department has us all in fear for our jobs thanks to the Privacy Act 1993. Stupid, fun killing, Privacy Act!
Anyway, if you have a moment and would like to vote for me please follow this list of instructions thanks to WordPress not allowing me to paste code:
1) Click here for Expedia.co.nz’s Facebook page (oh yeah, you also need to be on Facebook to vote for me)
2) Click Like (you can unlike in 1 minute I promise)
3) Click on the Expedia Blogger Search Button under the like button
4) Click the Lifestyle tab (I had no idea what to categorize this blog as!)
5) IMPORTANT – Ignore all those other people,don’t look! You’ll go blind – look for the beautiful lady on the second row at the far right – that’s right (I hate to reveal my alter ego) Christina – the one in the $1 aisle.
6) Click the pic and then the vote button. Thank you very much 😀
7) You are now free to unlike Expedia.co.nz
Very annoying I know so I don’t mind if you don’t vote!
Here’s what you can expect more of now Facebook has bought Instagram for the ridiculous sum of one billion dollars. (Thank you Mr Pigalina sitting through my angry rant about it). Not only can you expect to see your 13 year old niece duck-facing with a beige wash over the picture; those endless photos of people’s dinner and their babies will now look like a hipster vomited some of their magical hipster juice all over them. The kind that causes thin moustaches to grow and t-shirts to become oversized.
New Zealand’s Next Top Model season 2 is starting soon. Once again I am too old (3 years too old!). Not to mention, after some of the photos I have seen of myself on Facebook lately, terribly, terribly, unphotogenic (thanks heaps Raft!).
I will be looking forward to blogging it again – I will have to be a bit more concise this time methinks! I just hope is doesn’t start in August as I will be unable to watch!