Wordpress has all sorts of silly presets which means I can’t directly post a link to the Expedia Blogger Search.
Expedia are looking for 5 people from Australia and NZ (that’s me!) to become Expedia travel bloggers for a year with a $5000 prize to travel where they please and report back to Expedia.com – Mr Pigalina and I would be going to Cuba to see it in all of its glory before it becomes too modern.
There will be a winner from each of the 5 categories. I don’t have an exact theme for my blog as anyone that drops by will know. It started out as a place to review films and rant about working in customer service. It has since become a photo a day blog, because working for a government department has us all in fear for our jobs thanks to the Privacy Act 1993. Stupid, fun killing, Privacy Act!
Anyway, if you have a moment and would like to vote for me please follow this list of instructions thanks to WordPress not allowing me to paste code:
1) Click here for Expedia.co.nz’s Facebook page (oh yeah, you also need to be on Facebook to vote for me)
2) Click Like (you can unlike in 1 minute I promise)
3) Click on the Expedia Blogger Search Button under the like button
4) Click the Lifestyle tab (I had no idea what to categorize this blog as!)
5) IMPORTANT – Ignore all those other people,don’t look! You’ll go blind – look for the beautiful lady on the second row at the far right – that’s right (I hate to reveal my alter ego) Christina – the one in the $1 aisle.
6) Click the pic and then the vote button. Thank you very much 😀
7) You are now free to unlike Expedia.co.nz